Introducing the Echo CS-500P. Until recently I haven’t had much time using Echo products but I must say that the more I use their products the more I am impressed. The Echo CS-500P chainsaw is right on the heels of the Husqvarna 460 Rancher. The only downfall that I could really find was the price. With the Echo coming in at around $50 more. Other than that it is pretty much user/brand choice.
- 54.1cc Power Boost engine
- Available in 16″, 18″, and 20″ bar lengths
- G-Force Engine Air Pre-Cleaner pulls out dirt prior to air filtration
- Decompression valve for easier starting
- Digital ignition system automatically adjusts engine timing
- Heavy-duty, easy-access air filter system
- Automatic clutch-driven oiler
- Side-access chain tensioner
This saw will cut through almost anything you throw at it with ease. Very powerful yet not over weight. Another plus is the easy starting.